- Starting with £500 in the bank, we are going to have 50 spins (£10 per spin) using real money. The game was actually going really well so we had an additiona.
- Top Cat is one of the best and most nostalgic slot titles around. With the RTP of 92.49%, this game has slightly lower yields when compared to others, but it more than makes up for it with a large number of beneficial features, quirky animations, and rich effects that will make you feel like a kid again, watching your favourite cartoon on a.
Cats Slots Online
Top Cat is an online slot made by Blueprint Gaming with 20 paylines. There are five main bonuses, including free spins and respins along with reel modifiers during the base game. The RTP of this medium volatility slot is 92.48%. The Top Cat online slot includes the Autoplay feature in which you select a number of spins and the Autoplay feature will spin the reels for you. If you fancy having a spin yourself, just press the button again. To view the symbols that could win you the most in the Top Cat onlien slot, select the paytable.
Free Online Cats Slot GamesPLAY NOW
If you’ve never seen the Top Cat cartoon, then you’ve certainly missed out. The animated series by the Hanna-Barbera studios ran from 1961 to 1962, with a total of 30 episodes being made. The titular character is the leader of a gang of Manhattan alley cats living in Hoagy’s Alley. Spicy spins no deposit bonus. The cartoon takes its influence from a number of different series and movies, including Guys and Dolls, The Phil Silvers Show and the East Side Kids. A frequent plot thread of the series would revolve around the local cop, Charlie and his unsuccessful attempts to evict the gang from the alley. And all of these thrills and the excitement of the show are now visible in this online slot game from Blueprint Gaming. It utilises all of the best quality graphics and has a very 1960s feel to it. This is also thanks to the game’s inclusive soundtrack too.The design of this slot comes with a total of five reels and three rows on display. Therefore, you will be playing through a very familiar design, as it’s quite standard for a video slot layout. Alongside this, all players will have the chance to place bets on a total of 20 different win lines. This is not a part of the game that you have the ability to customise. Instead, you will always be playing on 20 separate lines. However, you can always customise the value of the wager that you place per spin. This is done by using the arrow next to the ‘Total Bet’ box. This will bring up a selection of different wager amounts for you to choose from. These range from between the minimum of $0.20 and upwards to $500 per spin. And you’ll also see that there’s the inclusion of an ‘Autoplay’ button for you to use at your convenience.
Graphically speaking, Top Cat provides some very impressive imagery. Of course, the background takes you to the alley where all of the cats dwell. Then, upon the reels of the game is where you will find the various different icons. These start with the regularly seen red J, the green Q, the purple K and the yellow A. And, of course, these are the playing card symbols, providing the game with its lowest paying additions. Next in line, you will see icons of all of Top Cat’s gang. The first two are Fancy-Fancy, wearing his white scarf, and Spook in his black tie. Either of these symbols is able to provide a maximum reward of 200 times your overall wager. Then, you’ll also get to see Brain with his purple outfit on, as well as Choo Choo.It is these two icons which can reward you with up to 300 times your overall wager. Finally, Top Cat himself is also a symbol in the game. This one can appear in super stacks, offering up greater chances to form wins.Top Cat is always up to no good in the television series, which is why it also transcends into the game. And how does it do so? With the selection of special additions. First of all, you’ll find that there’s a wild symbol in the game. This is present in the form of the fish bones on a plate. As a wild icon, this one will substitute for all other symbols across the reels in order to form a winning combination. The only exception to this is the game’s bonus symbol. If five of these wild icons come into view on a winning bet line, you will receive a bet multiplier of times 500.
The bonus icon in this slot is present in the form of the image of all the alley cats. Not only that, but it’s also a scatter offering. This means that it can show up in any location across the reels and still provide you with a reward. If you spin one into view on reels one, three and five, you will trigger the bonus feature known as The Master Plan. From this, you can trigger one of five different extra bonus rounds. These bonus rounds are the following:
Free Cat Slots
- Cash Picker Bonus. Choose one of the trash cans on display to reveal a cash reward.
- Maharajah Heist. Go looting with your alley cat friends to reveal prize funds.
- Diner Freespins. Spin through the diner, collecting some food as you go.
- Dibble’s Freespins. This one is all about the cop, so spin the reels and try to evade capture.
- Construction Site Wilds! Make your way around the construction site and see some wilds come into play.
Further to this, during any spin, you can see random modifiers become active. It is these which will help you to form wins. They are:
- Choo’s Piano Wilds
- Benny’s Colossal TVs
- Brain’s Water Wilds
- Spook’s Mice as Nice
You’ll also be able to see an icon of a hot dog wild come into view on reel five. This is a stack of a wild, and if it shows up in full on reel five, it will award you with the Fancy Fancy’s Hot Dog Respins. The reels re-spin, with the hot dog wild moving left with each of these spins.
As a leading UK based game studio, Blueprint Gaming has been aiming to create some of the most imaginative, entertaining slots. With its Top Cat slot game, they’ve managed to do exactly what their goal is. This slot is similar to Deep Sea Treasure.
Top Cat delivers you a world of feline gangs and cartoon-like design, which gives you to all the thrill and fun you need. You can play for free online fruit machine on many websites including Slotozilla and via your PC, tablet, or mobile device.
How to Bet at Top Cat Slot?
When you access the Top Cat slot game, all rounds are started with 20 non-changeable win lines. Total Bet is adjusted manually with the help of “Choose a Stake” window.
- Dibble Spins. When you uncover Dibble Free Spins on the Master Plan bonus, you will be transported to an alley. In the midst of these Free Spin rounds, a special symbol appears on all 5 reels. This card will ‘roam’ to another place on the reels, and if the two icons collide, they will expand and cover the entire display. This will continue until you have used all the free slot spins in Top Cat video slot.
- Dinner Rounds. As you are transferred to a dinner table with other gang members, you will be presented with a new screen. During these rounds, you can have an unlimited number of Free Spins. In the midst of all, the special Scatter symbol will appear. The number shown on the Scatter symbol determines the number of steps you are about to reach. The higher you go up the ladder, the higher the Free Spin multiplier will be.
- Cash Picker. In this feature, Top Cat slot shows us a garbage disposal truck. It will throw trash cans, and when you reveal one, you will see your multiplier bonus. Players can continue with this until the officer appears and makes them collect all their winnings.
- Maharajah Heist. It consists of two parts, when you choose one of the gang members and climb the hotel room while increasing your multiplier, If you can make it all the way to the 5th floor, you will reach the second part.
In this section, you will see all the gang members and the officer Dibble. You have to move the gang members on board by rolling a red dice, and as you move you will find Total Bet multiplier. After this phase, a blue dice will be rolled, which determines how far the officer Dibble will go. His movement affects your winnings.
Construction Site Wilds. Features five different reels, with the last one having the most Wilds. The further down the reels you go, the lesser the specials will be contained. On the last reel, you will start the first Free Spin, and you will have to look for the free Top Cat slot icon. If the needed number appears, you will continue climbing on the next step with more Wilds. The more you advance, the higher chance is to have another additional round.
Call or Nothing. This bonus will award one of these four additions:
- Choo’s Piano Wilds. Here there will be 4 stars on Choo’s head; they will spread on the screen and substitute random symbols with Wilds;
- Brain’s Water Wilds. Here, you will have the water sprayed on your reel. Once the water comes off, there will be a chance for each reel to become a Wild one;
- Spook’s Mice and as Nice. In this feature, Top Cat slot machine will blow his whistle, and a mouse will appear. The mouse will land on a random symbol and substitute the missing icon for a match. It will do this before the officer Dibble shows up.
- Benny’s Colossal TV. It will uncover Huge TV, and Benny will press one button on it. When the second time Benny turns on the TV, if the symbols match, you will receive a payment.
How to Win Top Cat Slot Machine?
Players can play the Top Cat slot machine game and win easily by using 5×3 reels with 20 lines. The jackpot is progressive which means that the price gets higher and higher with each round played. Keep in mind that it can be won only on the max bet.