Discover a complete Kings Honour Slot Review Check the RTP Tips and Strategies Gameplay Progressive Jackpot Bonuses Features This game is available only for registered users register now! Play free slots games including Jewelbox Jackpot slots, Mystic Millions slots, Shoebox slots, and many more. Also, get bonus Coins in your free spins and unlock new free slots to win more Coins. Use your Gems to get Good Luck Charms, which boost your coin winnings from playing slots in Vegas World. Explore the best real money casino games, including progressives, slots, table games and video poker. Simple and easy play, so you can be gaming in just the click of a button. Play the games you love and reap the rewards at over 50 resorts and casinos around the world. Earn Caesars Rewards Tier Credits & Reward Credits for your online play. King’s Honour Get ready for an epic battle on the reels to defend the Kingdom from invasion in the 100-line King’s Honour slot by Barcrest! Spin across 10 total lines on two reel sets as you wage battle in this game. There are a total of 12 incredible bonus features in this game, some of which are listed below.
Kings Honour Slot Free Play Vegas World
King’s Honour: Demo
WHERE TO PLAY King’s Honour SLOT
Online casino cash bonus no deposit. Historical adventure and plenty of it is what’s on offer in King’s Honour, a feature-packed colossal reels video slot from Barcrest. Played using a 5 reel, 100 payline machine, it comes with transferring wilds, symbol nudges that create winning lines and respins as well as a free spins round where 7 possible extras can come into play. Stakes on all devices range from between 10p and £500 per spin.
King’s Honour is played using 2 reels sets. The main set offers 5 reels and 4 rows. To the right, the second set is made up of 5 reels and 12 rows. All told, you’ll have 100 possible paylines in play. The design is rather good. The reels are set against a castle backdrop and include playing card suits alongside goblets, Stonehenge, a crown, axes, a warrior woman and the king. The warrior and king spin in full stacks. Land 5 kings in a row and you’ll pocket 50 times your bet. There are plenty of extras on offer in King’s Honour.
- Transferring Wild Bonus feature – if you land 4 stacked wilds on the main reel set they will transfer to the same position on the colossal reels, then expand to turn the whole of that reel wild.
- Kings Charge Bonus feature – this can trigger at random on any spin. 1 higher value picture symbol is chosen at random. This symbol is then dropped onto the reels to create a new winning combination.
- Siege Spins Bonus feature – this respin bonus can trigger in 2 ways. Land 2 free spin scatter symbols on the same spin and you’ll get a respin which offer the chance to land the feature-triggering third. You could also get a respin if you land a stack of transferring wilds. The respin comes with the stacked wilds locked in place.
The Excalibur-style sword is the bonus symbol. It appears on reels 1, 3 and 5 on both the main and the colossal reels. Land 3 or more them across both sets on the same spin to trigger the Reel of Honour Bonus feature. Once active, spin the wheel. Depending on where the pointer lands, you’ll win a pot multiplier prize of 50, 150 or 500 times your total bet or some free spins.
During the Free Spins feature, hope to see the shield symbol land on reels 1, 3 or 5 on the main set. This awards the Colossal Reels Bonus feature. Choose from the 5 shields to see which extra will be in play on the Colossal Reels:
- Wild Arrows feature – between 10 and 40 arrows are fired at the reels, turning the symbols they hit wild.
- Flaming Wild Arrows feature – again between 10 and 40 arrows are fired, turning symbols wild. You’ll also be awarded 1, 2 or 3 respins with the wilds locked in place.
- Wild Reels feature – between 1 and 4 reels will turn totally wild.
- Extra Free Spins feature – between 3 and 25 extra free spins are added to your total.
- Black Knight Bonus feature – the lower value suit symbols are transformed into higher value symbols.
- White Knight Bonus feature – all the suit symbols transform into the highest value warrior, king or wild symbols.
- Colossal Win Multiplier feature – this boosts any wins on the Colossal reels by 2x, 3x, 4x or 5x as well as awarding up to 2 respins.
- Cash Pot feature – this awards an instant payout equal to 50, 100 or 500 times your bet.
Being a Barcrest video slot, you’ll also have to play in Big Bet mode. This set of linked spins will set you back £20 or £30. In return, you’ll receive expanding wilds and/or bonus modifiers in play throughout.
If you like plenty of variety from your play, then you’ll be well catered for in King’s Honour which comes with a huge range of extras. At first glance, it all looks a bit overwhelming but it’s actually pretty straightforward. The design is well done and the gameplay ticks along very nicely. If you enjoy the Arthurian legend, then King’s Honour is well worth a closer look. I would much rather play the simpler Black Knight II from WMS which is highly volatile.
King’s Honour is a Barcrest title with uses WMS’ Colossal Reels game engine so is played on a 5x4 and 5x12 reel set from 10p to £500 a spin across all devices. It comes with transferring stacked wilds, free spins and pot multipliers, this medieval offering reigns supreme when it comes to bonus features.
Visually, King’s Honour is quite basic and has a land-based feel to it – with a medieval/regal theme, symbols on the reels include clubs, spades, diamonds and hearts, goblets, Stonehenge, crowns and axes. You will also see a woman warrior and the king – the latter is the most rewarding giving you 50 times your stake for 5 across a payline.
As far as bonus features are concerned, King’s Honour has so many! You have the Transferring Wild Bonus feature – if 4 vertically stacked wilds appear on the 5x4 reel set (on the left), it will transfer to the corresponding reel on the Colossal Reels set and expand to take over the whole reel. It gets better in the Free Spins feature as all wilds expand to transfer over.
Then you have the Kings Charge Bonus feature which activated randomly in the base game – a random picture symbol is then chosen with more instances of this chosen symbol appearing on the reels. These can appear oversized meaning the cover lots of positions both horizontally and vertically.
You have the Siege Spins Bonus feature which can be played if you see 2 free spin bonus symbols on the reels – a free re-spin is awarded with the bonus symbols locked. The other way is if a single stacked of 4 wilds on a reel transfer over to the Colossal Reels set with a free re-spin awarded with the wild reel stacks locked in place. Basically, it gives you a free re-spin in order to enter the main bonus features!
Look out for 3 or more bonus symbols landing on reels 1, 3 and 5 of the 2 reel sets – this will trigger the Reel of Honour Bonus feature. Here you spin the Reel of Honour to determine if you’ll win free spins or 1 of the Pot Multiplier Bonus values – this is a cash prize.
If you enter the Free Spins feature, look out for the shield bonus symbol on reels 1, 3 and 5 – when 1 or more appear on a free spin, the Colossal Reels Bonus feature is triggered. You then get a pick from 5 shields to reveal a bonus feature that is applied to the Colossal Reels set for that free spin. You have the Standard, Super or Mega versions of each feature. Prepare yourself, there’s quite a lot here:
- Wild Arrow Bonus feature – arrows are fired at the Colossal Reels transforming up to 40 symbols into wilds
- Flaming Wild Arrows Bonus feature – flaming arrows are fired this time turning up to 40 symbols wild – these wilds then remain locked in place for up to 3 free re-spins
- Wild Reels Bonus feature – up to 4 of the Colossal Reels become wild reels
- Extra Free Spins Bonus feature – between 3 and 15 free spins are awarded
- Black Knight Bonus feature – all suit symbols (hearts, clubs, spades and diamonds) transfer into higher value symbols including the wild for the Mega option
- White Knight Bonus feature – this transfers all suit symbols into higher paying symbols with transformations more lucrative than the Black Knight Bonus feature described above
- Colossal Win Multiplier Bonus feature – you get a multiplier up to 5x with free re-spins
- Cash Pot Bonus feature – you get a cash prize or 50, 150 or 500 times your stake
Now, have you caught your breath? King’s Honour comes with a Big Bet feature which is found in many Barcrest titles – you basically play at £20 or £30 where you get 5 linked spins with additional features and more rewarding symbols. Basically, there’s more ways to win potentially.
Play All Slots For Free
I quite like King’s Honour – in my opinion, it’s all about the Free Spins feature where you can get a variety of features coming in play. I like the Wild Arrows and Flaming Wild Arrows as well as the White Knight Bonus features in particular. Overall, it’s a decent slot from Barcrest which is medium variance – if you like the medieval theme, WMS’ Black Knight II is a must – if you like Colossal Reels, Spartacus Gladiator of Rome (also by WMS) should be played.