Live22 free credit card. Due to current events, we are experiencing a large increase in claims filed and are extending our staff resources to keep up with the demand. For faster service, use UI Online to file your claim, certify for benefits, and get payment information. You can also ask questions about your claim using UI Online by selecting Contact Us at the top of your homepage.
- In the Domainuser name box, enter your login name, preceded by 'iuedom'. In the Password box, type in your network password. When the password is typed, it will echo as a series of asterisks. Then click Log On to submit your authentication information.
- The European Law Institute (ELI) is an independent non-profit organisation established to initiate, conduct and facilitate research, make recommendations and provide practical guidance in the field of European legal development with a goal of enhancing the European legal integration. The idea of an ELI was inspired by the activities of the American Law Institute (ALI), founded in 1923.
Want to file for unemployment online? Use UI Online—the fastest and most convenient way to apply and manage your unemployment claim online.
To register for UI Online, follow these steps:
Create a Benefit Programs Online Account
Before you can use UI Online, you must first create a Benefit Programs Online account.
Important: Once you submit your registration, you are not done yet. You will receive an automated email to confirm your account, which includes a link. Select this link to complete your registration. For security purposes, the link will expire within 48 hours.
If you don’t get this message in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder.
Register for UI Online
To create your UI Online account, you must be logged in to Benefit Programs Online. Once you are logged in, select UI Online and provide the following information:
- First and last name as it appears on your claim
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- EDD Customer Account Number
Important: Your EDD Customer Account Number is automatically mailed to new customers within 10 days of filing a claim. If you have lost your EDD Customer Account Number, call us at 1-800-300-5616 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Pacific time), seven days per week, except on state holidays.
How to Use UI Online
Now that you have your Benefit Programs Online and UI Online accounts set up, you can use UI Online to:
- File a claim.
- Reopen a claim.
- Certify for benefits and report work and wages.
- Get your latest claim and payment information.
- Change your address and phone number.
- Verify your identity.
- Receive notifications including reminders to certify for benefits.
- View in-person and phone appointments.
- Reschedule a phone interview.
- View, print, or request a copy of your tax information from the past five years.
- Check your UI Online inbox for important messages.
- Ask a question.
Note: To file a claim online, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are underage, you can file your claim by phone, fax, or mail.
Know When to File
You can file your claim though UI Online during the times (Pacific time) listed below:
|Days of the Week||Available Time|
|Sunday||5 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.|
|Monday||4 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Tuesday – Friday||2 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||2 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
On the Go? Try UI Online MobileSM
You can also use the mobile version of UI Online to quickly view activity on your account anytime, anywhere from your smartphone or tablet.
With UI Online Mobile, you can:
- Certify for benefits.
- See important notifications.
- View all scheduled appointments.
- Get a snapshot of your claim summary including the last payment made, weekly benefit amount, and claim balance.
Eui Law Login
Note: If additional information is needed to complete an action in UI Online Mobile, you will be redirected to the full UI Online site without having to log in for a second time. If at any time you need to go to the full site for more detailed information, select the “Full Site” link at the bottom of your screen.
Need Technical Assistance?
For more information on UI Online, use these helpful resources, including video tutorials and FAQs.
UI Online Help
Once you are logged in to UI Online, you can select the question mark (?) icon or choose the Help link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Technical Support for UI Online Account
Call EDD Technical Support for help with account set up or login issues. You can call 1-833-978-2511 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Pacific time), seven days per week, except on state holidays.
Eui Law Login Portal
Protect the Security of Your Account
Never share confidential information such as your password or Social Security number with anyone. If your account has been compromised, Contact UI.
Browser Compatibility and Pop-up Blockers
For the best experience, use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Additionally, you must disable pop-up blockers to access features of UI Online.
Last Revised: 09/29/2020