Blackjack 21+ Perfect Pairs sidebet is a great way to spice up a regular game of Blackjack.
In blackjack, the standard rule is that if the player is dealt a pair of identically ranked initial cards, known as a pair, the player is allowed to split them into separate hands and ask for a new second card for each while placing a full initial bet identical to the original wager with each. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Bad Homburg v.d. Hoehe Casino Hotels from CA $86! Read 929 user reviews of over 10 hotels worldwide and pick the best for you. Prices start from CA $86!
With so many versions of blackjack being created by leading software developers, players may not know what game is best. One of the popular games that can be enjoyed for free and for real money online is Perfect Pairs, an exciting blackjack game that offers a side bet. This game can be enjoyed by anyone that has experience playing classic blackjack. The only difference is the ability to place a side bet.
With Perfect Pairs, players will have more chances to win based on whether they have placed the side bet and what the value of their first two cards are when dealt. Overall, the game is easy to play and can offer decent payouts, though experienced players will suggest to avoid the side bet as it has poor odds and actually increases the house edge.
How to Play Perfect Pairs
- Start by placing a bet as an ante. Players can also select to play the Perfect Pairs side bet before cards are dealt. The side bet must be of equal value to the ante bet.
- Two cards will be dealt to the player and the dealer. If the first two cards are a pair, the side bet will win. If not, the side bet loses and the regular blackjack game continues.
- Players will have the ability to stand, hit, split and take insurance with this variation.
- There are three types of pairs that offer payouts: mixed pairs, coloured pairs and perfect pairs.
Dealer Pair Blackjack Poker
- During the basic game, players who beat the dealer without going over 21 will win the hand.
- Blackjack hands win automatically.
- Dealer will stand on hands of 17 or above and hit on 16 or below.
- Perfect Pair wins are paid out before the basic blackjack game is played, after the dealer checks for blackjack.
- After the Perfect Pairs bet is removed, players can double down and split, though they cannot split Aces.
Blackjack Dealer Rules
Rule Variation and House Edge for Perfect Pairs
When playing perfect pairs, the basic game of blackjack is enjoyed. The main difference with this game is the ability to place a side bet. This bet will be a bet on whether the first two cards dealt will be a pair. If the bet is placed, mixed pairs pay 5:1, coloured pairs pay 10:1 and a Perfect Pair will pay 30:1.
Blackjack Dealer School
When placing the side bet, the house edge for the game is 6.76%. This is a very high house edge, which is why many experienced players will avoid placing this side bet, regardless of the win potential. This house edge is based on a four deck game. Some online casinos offer the game with six decks, where the house edge is a bit lower at 5.79%.