This EZ-MX42Pro-HAS is 4 IN 2 OUT HDMI Matrix with Ultra HD up to [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit HDR and HDCP2.2. Down scaling and Audio de-embedding. It reliably distributes four HDMI source signal to two HDMI display devices, ideally use for offices,school,conference rooms,shopping malls,hotels and museums, which require to distribute and switch multiple HDMI source signal to two HDMI display devices.
- Distributes four HDMI sources signal to two HDMI display devices. It supports 4K and 1080P output simultaneously.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 [email protected] 4:4:4 8bit HDR, HDCP 2.2
- HDMI output 1 down scaler to 1080p
- Supports EDID copy, multiple EDID setting for compatibility
- Supports 3D, Support deep color 30bit, 36bit
- Supports Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Supports HDMI signal re-timing, never lose quality
- Supports HDMI input up to 15metres AWG26 HDMI 2.0 standard cable length, output up to 25metres AWG24 cable length
- Supports Audio DE-embed, SPDIF Optical Audio out without TV connection
- Dolby Digital Audio format, HDMI ports support Dolby Digital 7.1CH Audio; SPDIF Optical Audio supports Dolby Digital/DTS-HD Master Audio/Dolby-AC3/DSD/LPCM/PCM 2.1/5.1CH
- Plug and Play; No driver required; Installs in minutes
- Support remote control, button control
18Gbps BANDWIDTH – Extend your HDMI2.0, [email protected] 4:4:4 signal up to 130’/40m over Cat5e/6/7 UTP cable using the latest HDBaseT transmission technology. Nfl betting formulas. This extender is HDCP2.2/1.4 compliant and can support HDR10. ARC FUNCTION & AUDIO EXTRACTION – ARC (Audio Return Channel) can transfer audio from either the HDMI or TOSLINK ports from receiver back to the transmitter. CYP Converters Australia - Audio / Visual Distribution and Conversion Solutions Cypress Australia Audio / Visual Distribution and Conversion Solutions. Our vision is simple, to deliver market leading connectivity solutions that enhance the capability of Audio Visual products in any installation environment. CYP provide control drivers for all the major control systems. This unit also supports RS232 pass-through to the receivers. The PUV-1082PL-4K22 is designed to be used with PUV-1230PL-RX or PUV-1210PL-RX receivers that can utilise the PoH capabilities of the matrix. The QU-16E-4K is a versatile 1 to 16 HDMI distribution amplifier. This product is designed to be used in a 19” rack and will distribute uncompressed HDMI signals up to 4K resolutions. Each buffered output can run 1080p/8-bit up to 10 metres and can be cascaded up to two layers.