- Clemson Football Betting Line
- Uconn Football Betting Line
- Osu Football Betting Line
- Clemson Football Betting Line
Ohio State odds, line: College Football Playoff picks, predictions from model on 56-36 run SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Friday's Ohio State vs. Clemson game 10,000 times. The winner of this game is undoubtedly going to be a part of the College Football Playoff. It might be difficult to make a case for Clemson if it loses, but a loss for Notre Dame would create quite a discussion when it’s time to select the top four. If either team is left out of the CFP, it will be a no brainer for a New Year’s Six bowl.
ESPN Chalk »
|BetStars||DraftKings||Caesars (Pennsylvania)||Caesars (New Jersey) - Live Odds||William Hill (New Jersey)||William Hill (New Jersey) - Live Odds||MGM||PointsBet||PaddyPowerIT||BetfairSportsbook||Bet365||Caesars||William Hill||SugarHouse (New Jersey)||Unibet||Betradar|
|Daily lines are currently unavailable.|
- Point Spread: Also known as the line or spread, it is a number chosen by Las Vegas and overseas oddsmakers that will encourage an equal number of people to wager on the underdog as on the favorite. If fans believe that Team A is two touchdowns better than Team B, they may bet them as 14-point favorites. In a point spread, the negative value (-14) indicates the favorite and the positive value (+14) indicates the underdog. Betting a -14 favorite means the team must win by at least 15 points to cover the point spread. The +14 underdog team can lose by 13 points and still cover the spread. Notice as well a moneyline value connected with the spread (such as -14, -115). This is known as the vig or juice and is the percentage commission paid to the sportsbook to handle the bet. It means you have to risk $115 to win $100. The underdog may see a value such as +14, +105. This means you risk $100 to win $105 if your team covers the spread.
- Total: Widely known as over/unders, it is basically a wager on whether the total points scored by both teams combined will be under or over a certain number. If that number is 52.5, you need 52 points or less to win an under bet (example 30-17 final = 47 points which is under 52.5) and 53 points or more to win over (example a 40-21 final = 61 points which is over 52.5).
- Money Line: Usually reserved for baseball and hockey wagering in the old days, college football moneylines have grown in popularity. There is no spread, so your team just has to win the game, not win by a certain number of points. Like the spread, a negative value means a favorite (-180) and a positive value indicates a dog (+160). Picture the number 100 sitting in the middle of these two values. Example: if you want to back a -180 favorite, you risk $180 to win $100. On the +160 dog, you risk $100 and win $160 if the underdog wins.
No. 1 Clemson is expected to get past struggling Syracuse on Saturday rather handily, according to the betting odds.
The Tigers are favored by 46 points over the Orange, who suffered a 38-21 loss at home to Liberty last week, dropping them to 1-4. Clemson, on the other hand, is rolling at 5-0 and coming off a 73-7 beatdown of Georgia Tech. The Tigers are outscoring their opponents by an average of 36.6 points per game.
The odds on Clemson beating Syracuse straight up are so ridiculous that most sportsbooks aren't offering a money-line price on the game. FanDuel, however, is, and has the Tigers listed at -100,000 to win outright, while Syracuse is +4,000 (40-1) to pull off the upset.
That's right. If you want to bet on Clemson to beat Syracuse, you'd need to put up $1,000 to win $1 at FanDuel, one of the only U.S. sportsbooks to offer a money-line price on the seemingly lopsided matchup.
And someone did.
According to FanDuel, a bettor placed an $8,600 money-line bet on Clemson at -100,000 odds. If the Tigers prevail, the bettor will add $8.60 to his bankroll.
The largest bet on Syracuse was $50 at 40-1. As of Friday afternoon, there had been three times as many money-line bets on the Orange as there were on Clemson, but the Tigers had attracted 92% of the money, thanks primarily to the $8,600 wager.
Clemson Football Betting Line
'Obviously, the probability of Clemson winning the game is huge, but people want to have a bet on what would be one of the greatest upsets in college football,' John Sheeran, FanDuel's sportsbook director, told ESPN.
Uconn Football Betting Line
The point spread, at Clemson -46, is the largest line on an ACC game since Florida State was a 48-point favorite over Wake Forest in 2000. The money-line price is among the largest ever posted by a U.S. sportsbook as well.
Bad beat casino. To qualify for a Bad Beat Jackpot the following requirements must be established: The promotion fee must be taken from the pot. Both of the winner’s hole cards are used to make their hand. Both of the loser’s hole cards are used to make their hand. Casino Room specializes in online casino games, as well as online gambling and gaming. The team that founded Casino Mr Green Review. Is an entertainment company whose headquarters are based in Silema on the Republic of Malta. Malta is an archipelago and a popular destination that is located in the Mediterranean Sea. To help you shake off a bad beat, we'll toss a bonus your way. Did a four of a kind or better beat your aces full of kings? Collect a Bad Beat Bonus of 100X the big blind, and you'll pocket up to $1,000. Brush the dirt off your shoulders and get back in the game. In order to claim the bonus. Turn that loss into a win with a Bad Beat Jackpot! Any guest playing a raked Texas Hold’em game in the Parx Poker Room has the chance to take home a portion of the pot. It’s an opportunity for everyone to win! Get beat out of a $20+ pot while holding quad sixes. The Bad Beat is only available on hands where 4 or more players are dealt into the hand. The hand must rake a total of $1.00 to qualify. Both hole cards must be included in the Bad beat hand, as well as in the winning hand. The Bad Beat Jackpot will be divided among the.
Osu Football Betting Line
Even the sportsbook at South Point casino and hotel in Las Vegas, which has been known to put up money-line prices on big college football favorites in the past, chose to hold off on the Syracuse-Clemson game.
Clemson Football Betting Line
'This one's just too big,' South Point sportsbook director Chris Andrews said.